Download the 25-Questions questionnaire
Or use it from here...
The following list of questions is compiled for open and honest communication between you and your partner. All the answers belong to you as a couple and are confidential.
- What do you do best at this stage of your life?
- What is your description of a ‘perfect relationship’?
- How does our relationship compare to a ‘perfect relationship’?
- What do you think do we as a couple do best?
- What would you like us as a couple to achieve in the next six months?
- What three words would you use to describe our relationship?
- How can I help you to do what you enjoy most to do?
- What can we do to improve our relationship?
- What were your first impressions of me?
- What three challenges do we as a couple need to face together?
- What do you think can I change about myself for the improvement of our relationship?
- If you had the opportunity to change anything about yourself, what would you change?
- What will make your life more meaningful?
- What do you think is my level of commitment to you?
- How would you like me handle the current challenges in our relationship?
- How can we improve our communication?
- What of your responsibilities at home do you struggle with the most?
- What do you find difficult to understand about me?
- How can we have more heart-to-heart conversations?
- What about yourself would you have liked to be different?
- What personal characteristics prevent you sometimes to not be your best for us as a couple?
- What are the main reasons why we don’t connect as we did in the beginning of our relationship?
- What are your main responsibilities in our relationship?
- What kind of relationship would you like to have with me?
- What things that you do are a “turn off” to me?